Recent Before & After Photos

METH CLEAN_UP


We received a call from our customers stating that in a rental unit they had a meth bust that had just happened.  They asked SERVPRO to come into the unit ... READ MORE



KITCHEN FIRE


These pictures are from our customers home where they had a fire that started in the kitchen.  We received the call from our customers who had already move... READ MORE



Soda Blasting


Our customer had a cabin in Northern MN that was severley damaged by mold due to humidity levels in the cabin. We here at SERVPRO arrived onsite and started the... READ MORE



Basement Damage


This basement had water running through it for at least a week. Notice that the water damage was every where, staining everything. Our customer was very happy t... READ MORE



Mold Damage


A business owner in the Bemidji area called us regarding a mold issue that was present.  We at SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing look forward ... READ MORE



Water Damaged Bathtub


This bathtub was the result of a water loss where the client was not home for months and came home to this in the bathroom.  Our customer called us feeling... READ MORE



Mold on Logs


The before picture is a picture of an approximately 80-year-old wall that had been affected by mold. SERVPRO used the soda blasting technique to eradicate the m... READ MORE



Bobcat Commercial Cleaning, Bemidji MN


SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing was asked to come take a look at the Bobcat dealership in Bemidji, MN to see if there was anything we could do to... READ MORE



Laundry Mat Fire


This laundry mat in Virginia, MN was the result of a dryer fire. This fire created extensive smoke and soot damage throughout the entire structure; not only wer... READ MORE