Laundry Mat Fire
This laundry mat in Virginia, MN was the result of a dryer fire. This fire created extensive smoke and soot damage throughout the entire structure; not only were the washers and dryers affected but also all the electronics, vending machines and artwork. This fire was a time sensitive issue since this was a business and being shut down was a loss of revenue for the owner. The SERVPRO team of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing acted quickly and began the cleaning process. Our customer was excited about the job that was completed and the short amount of time it took to get his business back up and running.