Water Damage Disaster in Hibbing?
When your home or commercial business experiences water damage, every minute counts as the longer the water remains standing in the structure, the higher the cost and more time-consuming the repairs become. SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing has been restoring water damage in Hibbing for years. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the damage water can do to a structure over time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
When your Hibbing home or commercial business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-999-9799.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.