7 TIPS TO AVOID BURSTING PIPES
7 HELPFUL TIPS TO AVOID BURSTING
PIPES THIS WINTER
- Wrap outside faucets.
- Caulk around pipes where they enter the house.
- Disconnect garden hoses.
- Drain in-ground sprinkler systems*
- Let a stream of water run if the temperature dips below freezing.
- Open cupboard doors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Shut off and drain your water system if you are leaving the house for several days.
SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing is here to help in case of pipes that bursts or lines that freeze. Our crews are ready 24 x7 no matter how big or how small the SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing team handles them all, give us a call!
* Check manufacturer's instructions or give your local representative a call for the best way to do this.