Don’t Cower After Storm Damage. Call in SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing.
Storms can be scary, especially when they damage your home. The franchise professionals at SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing provide excellent cleanup and remediation services to help restore your home and belongings to preloss conditions, making you look and feel like a superhero!
SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing 218- 999-9799
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the most common natural disasters in Minnesota are severe storms and flooding (flooding may occur from rain, dam overflows, or other causes that are not parts of a severe storm). Even if storm damage is not widespread enough to qualify as a Federal Natural Disaster, it can be extensive enough that your house requires significant cleanup and remediation. At SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing, we provide storm-damage remediation to all homes, no matter how extensive the damage.
In fact, we promise to be Faster to any size disaster:
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, every day – no exceptions for holidays or weekends, no time off for odd hours
- We are Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources, including Disaster Recovery Teams – if a major storm hit the entire state, we would still be able to provide services – no job is too large
- As a local company, we never forget our neighbors, plus we know that small disasters turn into larger ones if we don’t attend to them quickly – no job is too small
- Speed is crucial to remediation – storms leave behind water damage, fire and smoke, microbial growth such as mold and mildew, and other debris – most of which keep causing harm
Call 218- 999-9799 any time.
What to Know About Us
We have extensive training from our parent company that we frequently supplement with in-person and online education to maintain and upgrade our knowledge and skills and to learn to use the latest equipment. We are IICRC-certified.
We’re a local business that provides high-quality restoration services after damage from storms, damage that may include:
- Water damage to furniture, flooring, upholstery, carpet, other fabrics
- Fire and smoke damage (corrosive)
- Mold, mildew, microbial growth in general
- Other biohazards such as vegetation from wind-blown debris, animal waste, sewage leaks
- Roof damage
- Shredded drywall or insulation from leaks or corrosion
- Water or other debris in air ducts, attic, or crawl spaces
- Persistent odors
We are also a licensed general contractor that supervises/provides the reconstruction and building services to help restore your home and belongings so the damage is “Like it never even happened.”
In 2009, Ken Morrish, a fruit grower in the UK, found an apple on one of his trees that was split exactly half green, half red down the middle. The random mutation is estimated to have had a one in a million likelihood of happening.
SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing