If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (218) 999-9799

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Dryer Fire in Hibbing?

4/14/2021 (Permalink)

A clothes dryer lint trap is shown covered with lint. We respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Saint Louis County.

Dryer Fires Happen in Hibbing

I’ll never forget the time the clothes dryer caught on fire. I was in college, and one of my roommates was doing laundry. I walked in just in time to see fire coming out of the bottom of the clothes dryer! I unplugged the machine, grabbed the fire extinguisher, and opened the dryer door. The fire was extinguished easily, and I could see where the fire had started by the lint trap. Fortunately, the fire was contained to the clothes dryer, but I saw how easily a fire could start from too much lint in the lint trap!

SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing respond to home fire damage emergencies throughout the year and know that fires start for many reasons and clothes dryers are one of them. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the leading cause of clothes dryers ignition was dust, fiber, or lint.

Call Us Today!

When you have a fire damage emergency of any size, SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing is Here to Help. ® We have a team of highly trained fire restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day in Hibbing. Call us today at 218-999-9799. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”  

SERVPRO® of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing is Independently Owned and Operated.

Other News

View Recent Posts