Oh No! I Found Mold Growing in My Warehouse in Bemidji! Now What?
If you have had recent water damage, a leak in your roof, or smell a strong, musty odor, you cannot place you may have a mold problem. Our local team in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, and Hibbing has been restoring mold damage for commercial businesses in Bemidji for many years.
Here are some facts about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, any water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Call Us Today!
When you discover a mold problem in your commercial property or home in Bemidji, our local team in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, and Hibbing is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-999-9799.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.