Advanced Technology Saves Water Damage Customers Time and Money in Hibbing?
When you have a water damage emergency, you’ll want to hire a company that can extract the water and dries the area thoroughly. Our local team in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, and Hibbing uses advanced technology and techniques to remove water quickly, saving our customers time and money in many cases. Here are some examples of the types of equipment we use when restoring water damage:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency in your Hibbing home or commercial business, our local team in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, and Hibbing is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-999-9799.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.